Site Last Updated
This site has had 4162924 Visitors
There are 16 other visitors currently browsing this site
The Linnets 200 Club
The 200 clubraises funds to support the activities of Runcorn Linnets Football Club. The club is at the heart of the community. The profits generated are intended to develop and invest in our facilities at the Millbank Linnets Stadium. The initial aim is to sell at least 200 numbers. If the support for this initial venture is good and prizes will be increased as the membership grows.
Each month 6 participants will benefit financially from their support. It's a WIN WIN in support of our club.
The Application Pack, which includes all of this information, along with the Application Form itself, is available for download here.
1. Membership of The Linnets 200 club will be open to anyone aged 16 and over. A purchaser of an entry becomes a member of The Linnets 200 club. Participants are entitled to hold any number of entries.
2. Each entry is allocated a unique number initially between 1 and 200. The initial number allocated is retained for the duration of your membership.
3. Participants pay £5 per month to gain 1 entry into the monthly draw. There is no limit to the number of entries made.
4. Payment is ideally by standing order. Cash or cheque can be accommodated but standing order will make it easier for all concerned. Standing orders should be dated 1st of each month to guarantee entry into that months draw.
5. No prizes will be paid to subscriptions in arrears.
6. Holders of the winning numbers each month receive cash prizes, the value depending on the number of entries. The prize fund can be amended at the discretion of the Football Club Board.
7. The monthly prize structure based on 200 numbers is:-
|June and December|
|3 additional prizes £50 (cash or equivalent)|
All other months
|3 additional prizes £20 (cash or equivalent)|
8. The prize draws will usually take place at a home game as near to the middle of the month as the fixture list dictates. Participants are welcome to attend the draw. At least 3 witnesses must be present at each draw. Winners will be announced and possibly presented their winnings at the game.
9. Results will also be published on the Runcorn Linnets website. Prizes will be made by cheque and there is no requirement to claim. It is the responsibility of the participant to inform the promoter of any change in address.
The Promoter of the 200 Club on behalf of Runcorn Linnets Football Club is Paul Tandy, c/o Runcorn Linnets Football Club, 78 Sandy Lane, Runcorn WA7 4ET
Runcorn Linnets Football Club is registered with Halton Borough Council under the Gambling Act 2005.
How to become a member of the 200 Club
If you are interested in joining the 200 Club then please complete the application form and send it to Paul Tandy at the address above.
You will be advised of your unique number(s), which will be entered into future draws. On receipt of your number(s), set up the standing order with your own bank using the attached form, ensuring that you put the payment reference (your initials and number) in section 2. The details of how to pay by any other method will be advised at the time your numbers are allocated.
Should you require further details then please get in touch.